I can’t even write this without stifling a sob – just got off the phone to the amazing J Kim Wright who told me a bit more about this amazing conference of Integrative Lawyers – being held at Phoenix School of Law, Arizona in a week’s time. (FEBRUARY 2013)
The line up is incredible – you may not have heard of these people but I can tell you that each one has made a profound impact in the areas of:
- Therapeutic Jurisprudence
- Discovering Agreement: A Framework for Shifting Business Paradigms toward Trust and Partnership
- Collaborative Law
- Restorative Justice
- Reflective practices in the law
- Reducing the toxicity of law practice
- And other approaches to law and dispute resolution that focus on human and relational wellbeing.
I am totally gutted that owing to prior commitments I won’t be able to attend, despite being asked by Kim to speak amongst these luminaries.
Phoenix School of Law (PSL) will again be hosting this exciting conference in February 2013. We will be bringing together the disciplines of the Comprehensive/Integrative Law movement to educate the public, encourage and support lawyers, judges, mediators, and other legal professionals in this work. Comprehensive Law, also known as Integrative Law, is an international movement in law that integrates concepts of healing conflict, peacemaking, and humanistic values into legal practice.
For more info click here